Jaipur One Day Sightseeing
Jaipur is that majestic city which is replete with resplendent architecture and monuments revering the royal history of Rajasthan beautifully. The city with its royal and unique vibe attracts tourists from all parts of the world. Entire trip to Jaipur would feel like a dreamy experience with diverse culture, rich heritage, colorful festivities, vibrant local village life and spicy Rajasthani delicacies.
In our Jaipur Local Sightseeing tour, we have tried to craft an itinerary which includes visit to all the major attractions of the city.
Snapshot of the Jaipur Local Sightseeing Tour:
- Amber fort: Also known as Amber Fort, it is located at a distance of 11 km from the city center. This yellow and pink sandstone fortress is one of the top-most tourist destinations of Jaipur which is famous for its intrinsic blend of Rajputana and Mughal architecture. The fort houses 4 courtyards and the main entry starts with Jaleb Chowk, the 1st courtyard of the fort. There is also a Sila Devi Temple inside, a beautiful garden and also a King’s quarter and Zenana (women’s room).
- Jal Mahal: : Away from the chaotic city life there rests a serene “Jal Mahal” amidst the Man Sagar Lake. This palace is a favorite destination for photography buffs with the evenings being are so peaceful and beautiful. This palace is located in vicinity to Amber fort.
- Hawa Mahal: This five-storey honeycomb shaped monument is often used as the face of Jaipur Tourism. This iconic structure was constructed for the royal ladies so that they can witness the regular events happening on the streets of Jaipur from their jharokhas. The palace also holds major significance in terms of architectural grandeur as the architecture of the palace has hues of both Rajput and Mughal styles.
- City Palace: The city Palace is one of the famous iconic marvels of Pink City reflecting all the flavors of opulence and extravagance in the most exquisite manner. The palace was built during the reign of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and it exhibits the amalgamated Mughal, Rajput and European architecture. The palace has been a royal residence of Maharaja of Jaipur and it still serves as home to current royal family. There is also a museum in the palace which houses the handicrafts, paintings, royal robes of the rulers, and their uniforms.
- Jantar MantarIt is one of the five scientific observatories of India with the one in Jaipur being the largest. This observatory was constructed during the reign of Sawai Jai Singh II who used it to witness the movement and distance of celestial bodies. Jantar Mantar has 19 stone made astronomical instruments. “Samrat Yantra” is the largest sundial and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Rajmandir Cinema: This Meringue shaped cinema hall is famous destination of Jaipur tourist circuit. Opened in 1976, this opulent auditorium gives the most royal and extravagant feels with its magnificent architecture and style.
- Statue Circle: This place houses the striking statue of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II with an astrology diagram in his hand. It was constructed to pay an acclamation to the founder of Jaipur (Sawai Jai singh II).
- Amar Jawan Jyoti: This place was built to pay tribute to the martyrs and soldiers who lost their lives to protect our nation. The major attraction at this place is the flames at 4 corners that burn perpetually.
- Birla Temple:Birla temple is crowded by number of devotees every day. This white marble architecture with 3 domes, intrinsic carvings and painted walls is definitely a visual treat to the eyes.
- Albert Hall Museum: This museum has always been an iconic marvel of exemplary architecture which has attracted tourists forever. The museum houses the exclusive paintings, artifacts, and other art objects.
- Ganesh Temple: This temple is situated on the hilltop in Jaipur and is ringed by a beautiful palace. The temple is well-known for its stone carvings and lattice marble work with mythological carvings on marble.
- Kanak Vrindavan: This lush-green royal garden serves as the best host for bird-watching, relaxing and strolling peacefully. It is located near the Amber Fort.
- Maharaja Gaitore: This place has served as a main cremation center for Kachhawa Rajput kings. It was constructed during the reign of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and is also famous for its intricate architecture. Here you will spot tombs dedicated to members of royal family which are built in the shape of cenotaphs.
- Jaipur Traditional Market: Spend your leisure time in evening wandering around the local city market. The markets of Jaipur are known for the hand-woven textiles, handicraft items, artifacts, paintings having old-world charm and antique silver jewelry items.
How to book your Jaipur Sightseeing package with us?
We are always available with our taxi service at your disposal. With a wide range of cab options available to fit all your group sizes from Sedan for smaller group outings to SUVs for huge groups, we will do everything in our power to satisfy all your needs and never leave you disappointed with our services. Choose the taxi/cab that fits your budget criteria and group size. You can call or email us for bookings or you may also leave your query in the form mentioned in “contact us” page. Let us know all your requirements, book your Jaipur local sightseeing package with us and you are all set to dive into the pages of history during your Jaipur tour.
Don’t worry! You are not bound to choose the above mentioned sightseeing itinerary. You can easily customize your package according to your requirements and your choice of places.
Jaipur One Day Sightseeing | Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi
The Pink City Jaipur got its name for the glorious pink structures that line its wide streets. A plethora of impressive forts and palaces dot the city of Jaipur. Ancient monuments, architectural buildings, beautiful palaces, museums, temples, and gardens attract a large number of people from across the country and the world. These heritages of Jaipur are rich sources of information about the lifestyle of the bygone era.
Places To Visit In Jaipur
If you are planning to explore beautiful sites in Jaipur, then you can book a Jaipur one day sightseeing package. Some of the most famous places to visit here are Amer Fort, Nahargarh hills, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Sisodia Rani Garden, Birla temple, Albert Hall Museum, Rajmandir Cinema and many more.
The Amer Fort is the epitome of culture and royal munificence and is a great sightseeing place. Jalmahal is a leisure palace built in the middle of the Man Sagar lake. This is one of the biggest artificial lakes in Jaipur. The City Palace is the most fascinating palace complex situated in the heart of Jaipur city. Part of the royal palace has a big museum and part of the palace is where the royals reside. Jantar Mantar is located near City Palace, the world-famous structure is the largest of the five astronomical observatories present in India.
The Hawa Mahal is an ancient honeycomb building in the heart of Jaipur. The palace stands on a podium which is 50 feet high. It’s unique fivestorey exterior has 953 Jharokhasor small windows decorated with intricate latticework. Birla Mandir, also popularly known as the Laxmi Narayan temple is place where Hindus worship and it is situated at the foothills of Moti Dungri hill in Jaipur.
Book A Jaipur One Day Sightseeing Package
If you want to book a Jaipur tour or a Rajasthan tour package, then we can surely help you with it. Our one-day sightseeing package is tailored to your requirements and is one of the most affordable packages. Transportation for this tour has several options such as sedan cars, SUVs and tempo traveler for big group tours. All the vehicles are well-maintained, air-conditioned and driven by experienced and well-mannered chauffeurs. You can choose any of the cars for Jaipur tour as per your need.